GasGuard Manual - Interlock System
The GasGuard Manual Kitchen Interlock is designed to meet the requirements IGEM/UP/19 and BS6173:2009 (where all appliances are fitted with Flame Failure Devices), with numerous additional safety features added based on our 35 years of experience in the industry.
This cost effective non-proving system combines unrivalled functionality with the same user friendly interface as all Flamefast systems. With individual alarm indications for external devices and a dedicated engineers button, diagnosis of any site issues can be done quickly and hassle free.
- No commissioning required
- 24VDC auxiliary power output
- Interfaces for Gas Sensors & CO2 Monitors, Ventilation Interlocks, Building Management Systems (BMS), Remote Emergency Stop Buttons and Fire Alarm Systems
- Built in time delays to avoid nuisance tripping
- Engineers Mode for easy fault diagnosis
- Temporary override to allow gas if the ventilation fails (CO2 sensor required)
- UK Manufactured
|Power Output||Gas Solenoid - 110VAC|
|IP Rating||IP65 (Providing rear entry sealed)|
External Device Interfaces
|BMS||Volt Free Contact (Valve Status) – Rated 110V 5A Max|
|24V Out||Auxiliary Power Supply(170mA Max)(to be used for Gas Sensors, Transmitters etc.)|
|Gas Sensor||24V Signal to monitor external VFC|
|Ventilation||24V Signal to monitor external VFC|
|Remote_Stop||24V Signal to monitor external VFC|
|Fire Alarm||24V Signal to monitor external VFC|
|2x 0- 10V In||Monitors external devices providing a 0-10V signal (programs preset – see Wiring Diagram for details)|
|Width||5.1 / 5.5 " Including Hinge|
|Depth||2.4 / 3.3 " Including Stop Button|
When switched on via the key switch the GasGuard Manual system provides gas to the kitchen and monitors all external interfaces such as ventilation systems.
Upon receiving a fault signal from any external devices, the GasGuard will ensure that the gas is isolated to prevent any potential issues.
The easy to use engineers button can be used to display any faults with the system and allow gas through for commissioning and purging.
Installer Selectable Options
- Gas Availability Timer (1-15 Hours or Constant)
- 2x 0-10V Inputs (Preset programs)
Part Numbers & Options / Accessories
|GGM-PO||GasGuard Manual Panel Only|
|SVXX||Gas Solenoid Valve|