Flamefast design and manufacture modern fire detection and suppression technologies which supply solutions to all fire safety requirements, from our manufacturing experience we are able to draw on our Research & Development expertise to design and develop cutting edge fire detection and suppression systems to suit new applications.
KitchenSafe for residential stove top protection is easy to install in both new and old kitchens and doesn´t look out of place in any kitchen set up due to its aesthetically pleasing design being finished in brushed stainless steel.
The Saunasafe is the World´s first specific fire suppression system for Sauna´s, and has now achieved third party approval from the world renowned Danish Fire Laboratories (DFL) testing house in Svendborg along with an endorsement from the Global insurance giants, Zurich. The Saunasafe Low pressure water mist system, was tested under strict conditions which were independently verified and given the high accolade of “acceptable” by Zurich´s experienced Fire Risk aversion team.
- Easy to Install in both new & old kitchens.
- Aesthetically pleasing design.
- Cutting edge fire detection & suppression.
- Sheltered Housing
- Multi Occupancy Living
- High Dependency Patients
- Student Accommodation
- Day Care Facilities
- Cooking equipment are the leading cause of home fires.
- On average, seven people died in U.S. home fires per day.
- 92% of all structure fire deaths resulted from home fires.
- Home fires and home fire deaths peak in the cooler months.
- U.S. Fire departments responded to an estimated average of 366,600 home structure fires per year during 2007-2011
- Read more...